Terms & Conditions
- The Function Hall will be available from previous evening onwards
i.e –from 7.00 pm to 11.00 pm and Next day from 7.00 am to 3.00 pm.
- Confirmation of Banquet Hall/Venue is subject to its availability on the date of receipt of advance amount. Till such time, your booking would be treated as Tentative and would liable to be cancelled without prior notice, based on our Hotel Policy of "First Come First Serve" against the confirmed booking.
- Please confirm your booking with letter or fax or e-mail with Advance Payment by Cheque or DD drawn in favor of "The President Hotel" payable at Pune. Balance Amount should be settled at the time of check out.
- The quotation will be offered to you based on your enquiry. Hotel reserves the right to revise the rates for any reduction in number of persons.
- Rates quoted will be applicable for the specific function only and subject to confirmation from your end within 5 days from the date of this quotation.
- The Charges would be made as per the guaranteed number of persons & the Bill for the functions is based on per plate, all applicable taxes as extra.
- The Hotel would be able to cater maximum for upto 15% guest over & above the minimum guaranteed number. In the event of expected number of people going beyond 15% above the guaranteed numbers, the Hotel would be unable to ensure consistency in the Quality/Quantity of Food & Services.
- Extra usage of Venue beyond the specified time would be charged extra on an hourly basis.
- The Group Coordinator from your end is expected to sign all the bills during the end of the functions if required so.
- The Hotel does not permit decorators other than the ones on the Hotels empanelment.
- No Outside Caterers are permitted.
- The Hotel Reserves the right of admission and entry of persons entering the Hotel.
In the unfortunate event that the clients' guest or their guest's behavior become unacceptable and cause embarrassment or discomfort to others (Guests or Hotel Staff) Management of the Hotel reserves the right to have the individual or individuals removed from the premises.
- The Hall should be vacated on or before the end time mentioned in this contract.
In case of extension of time, applicable charges will be levied on an hourly basis subject to its availability.
- Kindly note that the hotel does not allow fire crackers/Musical band within or around the vicinity of the premises.
- All taxes percentage mentioned above are subject to change without prior notice, as per the rules & regulations of Govt of India.
- Cancellation / Amendment charges as per the agreement.
- Force Majeure:-
The Function's performance under this contract is subject to acts of God, War, Government Regulations, VIPS movements, disaster strikes, civil disorder, curtailment of transportation facilities, or any other emergency beyond the parties control, making it inadvisable, illegal or which materially affects the parties' ability to perform its obligations under this contract.
The Client shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Hotel, its officers, directors, employees, agents, contractors and representatives, from and against any and all suits, actions, liabilities legal proceedings, claims, demands, losses, costs and expenses of every kind or character(including reasonable attorney's fees and expenses) that may arise from the client / his guests conduct in connection with the performance of this agreement or arising from all and legal proceedings initiated in connection with the Banquets function.